Now Available | Instant Digital Download
Oyakodon (親子丼), literally "parent-and-child donburi", is a donburi, or Japanese rice bowl dish, in which chicken, egg, sliced scallion (or sometimes regular onions), and other ingredients are all simmered together in a kind of soup which is made with soy sauce and stock, and then served on top of a large bowl of rice. The name of the dish is a poetic reflection of the fact that both chicken and egg are used in the dish.
This is our first FOOD SPECIAL CUT*PACK and we're really happy to feature one of our fave dishes, Oyakodon. There's some lovely shots of eggs being separated, bubbling oil and breaded chicken being cut up so really the pack is suitable for all things food related content. With 14 HD clips there's a huge number of stories and content you can make from this pack.
- 14 HD (1920x1080) clips
- Individual shots range from 4 secs to 54 secs in length - all ready to be cut, diced, chopped, cooked, colour corrected and salted to your hearts desire.
- 473mb, 14 files, MP4
- All files are originally shot, entirely created by the SRK team
- Gear used: Canon 5D Mark2, Adobe Premiere
- Royalty Free License
- Audio Recorded directly to camera
- 4mins and 14 secs of HD Shots
You can see the entire reel of shots below on our youtube channel. Please remember all downloaded clips come in a zipped file and do NOT have the watermark.