Meghalaya is a hilly state in northeastern India. The name means "the abode of clouds" in Sanskrit. Here is where you find some amazing natural wonders of the world - the Living Root Bridges and the Stonehenge like, Nartiang Stone Monoliths.
Not many people get up to this part of the world so very happy to offer this CUTPACK which is great for any travel blogs, features, news stories and more.
- 14 HD (1920x1080) clips
- Individual shots range from 6 secs to 32 secs in length - all ready to be cut, diced, chopped, cooked, colour corrected and salted to your hearts desire.
- 212MB, 14 files, MP4
- All files are originally shot, entirely created by the SRK team
- Gear used: Canon 5D Mark2, Adobe Premiere
- Royalty Free License
- Audio Recorded directly to camera
- 1min 50secs HD Shots
- You can see the entire reel of shots below on our youtube channel. Please remember all downloaded clips come in a zipped file and do NOT have the watermark.